Do you have a Hills evacuated tube solar hot water system in need of repair?
With 25 years experience in solar hot water, we can help you with your Hills solar hot water system repairs and servicing including Esteem l, Esteem ll and Apollo systems.
Do you need spare parts for your Esteem l, Esteem ll or Apollo solar hot water systems?
We carry a huge range of Hills solar hot water parts including Hills evacuated glass tubes, Grudfos, Wilo and Salmson solar hot water pumps, Senztek solar control stations, and Microsol parts. We carry solar hot water valves, monitoring equipment, Hills solar roof sensors and Hills solar tank sensors. We can supply and install electric booster elements and Hills solar thermostats.
In fact, we service and carry parts for almost every brand of solar hot water system
Has your evacuated tube solar hot water system suddenly started leaking on your roof?
This is caused by overheating in the collectors. If the principal cause of overheating is not addressed, you are likely to get much more severe problems than leaking the future. We have the expertise to quickly fix the leaks and to diagnose what is causing the overheating.
Don’t waste your money on inexperienced solar hot water repairers
Call 0448 844 911 NOW
7 Things you should know about Hills solar hot water.
- Enviro Freindly Products were the sole distributor of Hills solar hot water systems in Canberra and Queanbeyan. They are still among the most common evacuated tube solar hot water systems in this region.
- Hills no longer makes solar hot water systems. The complete range of spare parts were sold off and original spare parts are now very hard to find. When parts aren’t available, it may be necessary to retrofit a new pump station to the existing system. The pump station consists of a pump, roof and tank sensors, digital controller, flow meter and one way valve.
- If you damage sensors from the Esteem I, Esteem II and Apollo range it is not possible to replace them with sensors from different solar controller models.
- If you break a Hills evacuated tube it is possible to install altered tubes from other solar hot water brands.
- If you have a Hills solar hot water system installed by Enviro Freindly products it is likely that it is due for a service. All hot water systems require service at intervals not exceeding 5 years.
- Even after all this time, it is possible to make your Hills solar hot water system more efficient. It is also possible to extend the life of your solar hot water system.
- Overheating in the Hills solar hot water range is common in Canberra and Queanbeyan. This stems from poor installation techniques by some Enviro Freindly products contractors. Overheating actually makes the system less efficient and reduces the life of your solar hot water system. It is possible to alter the system to increase its efficiency and prolong its life. Overheating in summer is usually accompanied by frozen and burst flow and return pipes in winter.