Privacy Statement for Canberra Solar Hot Water Repairs.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you call us on the phone, speak to us in person, leave a comment or fill out a form on our website or send us emails. We may collect:
- Email addresses;
- Phone numbers;
- Residential addresses and postal addresses; or
- Product enquiries.
- Your comments about solar hot water systems.
- Your comments about our services.
What do we use your information for?
- To provide you with a more personalised service, allowing us to focus on your individual concerns and needs;
- To improve your experience when visiting our website;
- To improve the way we deliver services to our customers;
- To help us better communicate with our customers;
- To send periodic emails to those wanting to be on our email lists;
- To assist in the quoting process;
- To assist you when making online bookings; and
- For invoicing purposes.
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of security measures to maintain your privacy including:
- Security programs for protection against computer viruses and phishing;
- Not disclosing or sharing your information with other websites;
- We don’t share your information with other persons or entities unless you give us your consent to do so.
- As a general rule we do not share the personal information of the visitors to our website, or of those who make contact with us in any way, with any other person or entities.
- On occasions we will pass your information on to third parties. This will only occur at your request or at times when it is related to a specific service or product request made by you.
- We do not sell the personal information of the visitors to our website, our customers or others who make contact with us with any other person or entities.