Is your heat pump hot water system.
- Costing you a fortune in energy bills?
- Not producing enough hot water for your needs?
- Leaking, or in need of a 5 year service?
Call 0408 438 888 now if you are you looking for
- Hot water heat pump repairers that actually know what they are doing
- A reliable source of hot water
- Repairers that can help with fast replacement heat pumps if needed
- Access to the latest and most efficient heat pumps for the Canberra Queanbeyan region
- Repairers that can help with immediate finance approvals for heat pump hot water systems
- Repairers that can provide instant solar hot water rebates
- Repairers that can give you a 2 hour estimate of when they can attend and will call you 1/2 hour beforehand to ensure it is convenient for you
- Repairers that will clean up after themselves
- Repairers with plumbing, gas fitting, electrical and solar qualifications appropriate for heat pump repairs
- A reliable source of hot water tonight
We can provide all this and more.
If you need repairs, servicing or installation of a Quantum hot water heat pump in the Canberra region call now on 0408 438 888
5 Things you should know about Quantum heat pump hot water repairs.
- Heat pumps work on the same principles as your refrigerator except in reverse. Because they are made up of electrical, refrigeration and plumbing components, it can be difficult to find a repairer with the sufficient skills and qualifications to undertake repairs. Our qualifications ensure we can handle most repairs. If we find a fault with the refrigeration component, we can arrange a trusted, qualified tradesman to attend to such repairs.
- Heat pumps, like all hot water systems, require a service at least once every 5 years. This involves replacing the TPR Valve and tempering valve, checking the tank and compressor sensors, and checking the refrigerant levels. Quantum recommend that the hot water storage tank is drained and flushed. They recommend that the sacrificial anode be replaced too.
- Quantum heat pumps can last up to 25 years if they are well maintained.
- If your Quantum heat pump stops producing hot water, turn off the power supply and then turn it back on. This resets the computer after a fault has occurred. Wait 10 minutes for the compressor to restart. If it does not restart you need expert help.
- If you need a new Quantum hot water system we can help with Hot Water Finance and Solar Hot Water Rebates that will help make your system more affordable