Looking for an Installation of Rheem Solar & Edwards Solar hot water systems in Canberra & Queanbeyan?
If you would like a quote today for a new Rheem or Edwards roof mounted, flat panel solar hot water system you can contact us now on 0408 438 888 or email us at Get a Quote.
We can arrange for fast installations or repairs
If you would like to learn more about why we recommend these brands click on The best flat panel roof mounted solar hot water systems for Canberra.
For more information about these brands, and the other solar hot water systems we sell, you can contact us at email@example.com
10 Things you should know before you buy flat panel, roof mounted solar hot water systems
- These can be among the most inefficient of all solar hot water systems.
- The tank is mounted on the roof above the collectors.
- Rheem hot water owns Solahart and Edwards Solar. Therefore spare parts are easy to access.
- There is very little that can and will go wrong with these systems. They have no pumps, no pump control stations and no sensor wires. Therefore, they are the most reliable of all solar hot water systems.
- Unlike the DUX flat panel solar hot water systems, these flat panel systems will not freeze. This is because the collectors are filled with an anti-freeze, anti-boil agent called glycol.
- Installing a time clock on the electric booster will significantly increase efficiency in winter.
- These systems are available in stainless steel and vitreous enamel tanks.
- The vitreous enamel tanks have sacrificial anodes that can be replaced at 5-7 yearly intervals. Replacing the anodes will increase the life of the system. You can still expect 15-20 years from a system without replacing the anode.
- Rheem and Edwards Solar roof mounted solar hot water systems require a service once every 5 years in Canberra and Queanbeyan.
- A service involves replacing the TPRV and tempering valve, checking Glycol levels, the pressure limiting valve, the cold water strainer, the thermostat and element.
Common models of Rheem roof mounted solar hot water systems in Canberra are;
- Rheem Premier Hiline 52H series 300 52H300K/2S
- Rheem Premier Hiline 52H series 180 51H180K/1S
- Rheem RLX180 Stainless Steel
- Rhemm RLX305 Stainless Steel
Common models of Edwards Solar roof mounted solar hot water systems in Canberra and Queanbeyan are;
- Edwards L180
- Edwards L305
- Edwards L440
- Edwards LX180
- Edwards LX305
Click Here to find how the Rheem, Edwards Solar and Solahart flat panel solar hot water systems work to turn cold water into hot water in Canberra.